Sơ lược về công việc
KAMEREO is the first tech-enabled supplier in Vietnam. We supply to hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bars, and hotels. Our customers place the daily orders via our in-house applications. We keep improving them to provide a better experience for our customers. The engineering team at KAMEREO also builds & operates the internal applications to support the daily activities of our internal users such as customer support members and warehouse teams.
The engineering team is responsible for not only developing new features but also for the investigation of production issues to ensure the stable operation of our services. Our target users are different for each application. You must understand those differences and reflect on the final products.
In this role, you discuss the architectural design & implementation with team members and then develop the backend applications. As a team member, you are actively involved in team process improvement and contribute to the team meeting. Also, you always think about what’s the real problem and solve it from the root rather than delivering the workaround.
Vai trò & Trách nhiệm
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Collaborate with the frontend engineers to build simplified API
- Reflect on design choices and trade-offs you have made
- Constantly improve the standards of software by following the industry best practices
- Work on the tasks based on the business value/impact
Trình độ & Yêu cầu
- Experience in design/implementation/troubleshooting for web applications
- Experience in statically typed languages for 4+ years. Java/Kotlin is preferred.
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with web frameworks
Sẽ là ưu thế nếu có
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with GraphQL / gRPC
- Experience with functional programming
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
- Experience with public clouds
Lương thưởng & Phúc lợi
- Attractive salary
- Salary review once a year in December
- 13 month bonus
- Working time is 9:00 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday
- Annual Leave is 12 days/year after probation period