Sơ lược về công việc
KAMEREO is the first tech-enabled supplier in Vietnam. We supply to hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bars, and hotels. Our customers place the daily orders via our in-house applications. We keep improving them to provide a better experience for our customers. The engineering team at KAMEREO also builds & operates the internal applications to support the daily activities of our internal users such as customer support members and warehouse teams.
The design team is responsible for all customer experience and visual output of our company. The design works are across a wide range from application design to company T-shirt design. We expect the team to use creativity to maximize the power of design for any type of work.
In this role, you need to talk to many people and gather requirements by yourself. After talking with people, you must correctly understand what’s the problem you are tackling and the purpose of the design. With your creativity, you must suggest the best design solutions and explain the details logically. Through the design process, you need to actively seek feedback from other members and real users.
Vai trò & Trách nhiệm
- Understand the existing applications and design philosophies
- Create a wireframe to check the user experience
- Create graphic designs (POSM, banners, ads, T-shirts, other goods,…)
- Gather requirements for design tasks from people
- Manage tasks based on the business needs and priority as the company
- Report to CTO in English
Bạn là ai
- Have 6 core values for KAMEREO team
- Collaborative and open-minded in communication
- A comprehensive thinker and explain logically
- Analytical and solve the root problems rather than the surface problems
- Think freely and independently and are ready to share your view
- Be the last person in the team to give up the design details.
Trình độ & Yêu cầu
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer, information architect, UX researcher or similar.
- Experience in using graphic tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator and Photoshop) etc.
- A portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating design solutions and showing your ability to turn ideas into impactful business results.
- Understand the problem and propose various solutions to continuously improve our service
- Strong knowledge of responsive and interactive designs.
- Excellent communication in English & Vietnamese
Sẽ là ưu thế nếu có
- Proven experience in Mobile & Web service design
- Experience for designing B2B applications
- Execute the user research to the actual users
- Be able to think branding across our services
- Illustration skill is a plus
Lương thưởng & Phúc lợi
- Attractive salary
- Salary review twice a year in January and July
- 13 month bonus
- Working time is 9:00 - 17:30 with 30 min lunch break from Monday to Friday
- Annual Leave is 12 days/year after probation period
- Working address : 18/40 Nguyen Cuu Van, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.