Sơ lược về công việc
KAMEREO is the first tech-enabled supplier in Vietnam. We supply to hundreds of restaurants, cafes, bars, and hotels. Our customers place the daily orders via our in-house applications. We keep improving them to provide a better experience for our customers. The engineering team at KAMEREO also builds & operates the internal applications to support the daily activities of our internal users such as customer support members and warehouse teams.
The engineering team is responsible for not only developing new features but also for the investigation of the production issue to operate the stable services. Our target users are different for each application. You must understand those differences and reflect on the final products.
In this role, you discuss the UI/UX design & its implementation with team members to deliver the wow experience to our users, including the internal users as well as our clients and customers. As a team member, you are actively involved in the team process improvement and contribute to the team meeting. Also, you always think about what’s the real problem and solve it from the root rather than delivering the workaround.
Vai trò & Trách nhiệm
- Discuss the UI/UX with designers to provide the best experience
- Design & implement the components for existing and new fronted applications
- Collaborate with the backend engineers to build simplified API
- Constantly improve the standards of software by following the industry best practices - Work the tasks based on the business value/impact
Bạn là ai
- Have 6 core values for KAMEREO team
- Collaborative and open-minded in communication
- Passionate about the technology and share the knowledge
- A comprehensive thinker and explain logically
- Analytical and solve the root problems rather than the surface problems
- Prefer a simple solution rather than complex
- Think freely and independently and are ready to share your view
Trình độ & Yêu cầu
- Experience with React/Redux (or equivalent state management libraries) as well as HTML/CSS
- Experience for statically typed languages
- Experience with Unit testing & UI testing
- Experience with Node JS applications
Sẽ là ưu thế nếu có
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with GraphQL/gRPC
- Experience with Atomic design
- Experience with Android/iOS mobile app development
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Firebase, AWS and etc.
Lương thưởng & Phúc lợi
- Attractive salary
- Salary review twice a year in January and July
- 13 month bonus
- Working time is 9:00 - 17:30 with 30 min lunch break from Monday to Friday
- Annual Leave is 12 days/year after probation period
- Working address : 18/40 Nguyen Cuu Van, Ward 17, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City.